Wednesday, April 2, 2008

THERE HEEEEERE!!!!!


For those of you that don't know me, my name is Beans, and for months now mommy and daddy have been talking about things called babies. Well on March 28th, 2008 mommy and daddy left the house in a hurry at 2:45 in the morning and I knew something was up. They told me that the following pictures show what transpired over the next few days while I was at my Grandma and Grandpa Carr's. All I know is, when they came home, they brought an Avery thing and an Addison thing with them, who I am told are my new sisters....


Addison and Avery: Born Friday, March 28th, 2008


Addison Rose Rump: Born 4:54 AM weighing 6 lbs. 2 oz.


Avery Dane Rump: Born 4:56 AM weighing 5 lbs. 7 oz.


Addison


Avery


Avery


Mommy, Addison and Avery


Daddy, Addison and Avery


Uncle Dane, Addison and Mommy


Uncle Ryan and Avery


Papa Rich and Avery


Grandma Rump and Addison with Grandma Patti and Avery


Mommy and Avery with Daddy and Addison getting ready to go home


Grandpa Carr and Addision


Papa Rich and Addison with Grandma Rump and Avery


Addison


Addison


Avery


Avery and Addison


Addison and Avery in bed at home

3 comments:

Baby Woodchuck said...

Dear Addison & Avery,

When I called you a couple of weeks ago on your womb-phone, I tried to explain that I'll be in Ft. Madison this Friday--not last Friday. Anyway, I guess you've now had a few extra days to settle into the open world and to master the art of milk drinking. Also, if I do say, you're both looking absolutely spectacular in your Zutano outfits! I can't wait to help take care of you next week!! Just give me a ringy-dingy if there are any special toys or outfits I should bring!

Love,
Little Miss Mia

Jace and Lexa said...

HI ladies! You are very cute and I love your names! Tell your Mommy and Daddy congratulations! We have been wondering about you all! Hope you get to meet you soon!
Jace

Cari said...

Ah! They are so adorable! Hope you don't mind, Kim passed the news along. Congratulations to both you and Matt! What an exciting time for the two of you... They are so beautiful!